To co-create a vibrant community activation & celebration of the past, present & future.
HEALTH AND SAFETY: - Your safety is our greatest priority
- There are trained First Aid personnel at the Info Tent at all times
- NO FIRES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES: TOTAL AREA FIRE BAN
- Please report the sighting of any fires to the Info Tent ASAP
- Lost children are to be brought to the Info Tent
- No vehicles on site
- No glass on site
- Full Festival Passes and Single Day Passes will be available for purchase at the gate at slightly more expensive price points: Full Festival Passes will be $200 and Single Day Passes $100
- Any one not wearing a wristband will be escorted off the Festival site by security
- Single Day Passes will be available for purchase at the Festival gate
- They can be pre-purchased online ($80) or bought at the gate ($100) to honour those who were early supporters of the event
- For the Day Passes, entry is from 8am until 1am of the chosen day. They do not include camping/accommodation
- Please respect the fact that this is an alcohol-free environment and do not bring it on site
- Resolution NYE is an all-weather event and will go ahead rain or shine
- Whilst every effort has been made to accommodate changes in the weather, we suggest bringing a variety of water-proof, sun-proof clothing in case of any surprises!
- Come prepared for your stay with everything that you need:
- Your ticket includes a camping space but you will need to provide your own tent - and/or campervan, mattress, blankets, and everything else you need
- Please camp within the areas identified on the site map
- Be friendly, cooperative and cozy with your new neighbours
- All sites are unpowered so please be prepared
- Campervan Parking area does permit tents for those who are wanting to camp with tent friends. However, only tents in the General Camping and Whanau Camping areas
- Whanau Camping area situated the furthest away from the music and so designed for those with kids who would like an early night :)
- You can bring your dog to Resolution
- They must stay on a lead in our designated Dog & Owner Camping Zone AT ALL TIMES
- There will be some tree shade if you get in quick but you must also bring your own doggy shade
- There is beautiful drinking water on site so please bring your dog bowls
- We obviously want to keep noise to a minimum so please make this your responsibility to keep them loved and calm
- All animal waste is to be picked up and taken with you as there are no bins on site
- NZ Spirit Ltd reserves the right to remove any dog/owner not co-operating with the above conditions
- Limited hot showers can be purchased for $3 at info tent. We recommend a splash in the sprinklers instead ;-)
- There are no communal cooking facilities so please come prepared with your own mini set-up (please note the fire ban)
- We have an incredible array of food, coffee/chai, ice-cream and smoothie vendors selling late night chais, ice cold kombucha, delicious vegan burgers and more!
- This is a waste free event
- Limit what potential waste you bring - you will need to take it all home with you
- You will need to bring your own plate, cup, cutlery to reuse throughout the Festival. There will be some for hire too at the NZ Spirit Info Tent.
- Without a cup or a plate you will not be served any food or drink
- Please have these printed or downloaded on your phone and ready when you come to the Festival gate
- Eftpos facilities and cash are accepted for tickets purchased at the door
- Please note that there is no door name list - so you will be turned away/asked to buy another if you do not have these ready at the Festival gate
- Please be aware about purchasing tickets other than through the reputable websites
- Resolution NYE Festival takes no responsibility for those bought as a scam and reserves the right to refuse entry
- To encourage more sustainable transportation procedures you are encouraged to car-pool
- For any car parked inside the grounds a CAR PARK PASS is required. This costs $20 and can be purchased online at Ticket Fairy or paid in cash/eftpos at the Festival gate. This pass must be displayed on the windscreen of all cars parked in the Festival grounds car park. This does not apply to camper-vans, house trucks or cars where people are sleeping in them and that are parked in the Motorised Camping section. This is designed to reduce the number of cars on site.
- Some vendors have Eftpos facilities, however, ensure that you come with cash for the - Healing Zone and the Market-Place
- There is NO CHARGE for the musical performances, all of the workshops, Kids Zone (koha option) and the ceremonies
- Please bring photo ID for children’s wristbands if they are under 12 years old but look older to avoid confusion at the gate
- This is a family-friendly event where kids are welcome. Please be mindful of their presence and celebrate their ability to be free-range with us
MUSIC AND NOISE:
- This is an experiential festival where workshops, self evolvement and growth are prioritised in this powerful time of year. Therefore, all amplified music will stop at 1am each night
- Interactive musical jam sessions are welcome!
- Bring musical instruments from home for our open mic stage, village jams and campsite impromptu music sessions
- This will operate each day with a series of activities, classes and a chill out space for you and your children
- Please note that you remain responsible for your children at all times and that the Kids Zone is not a Drop-Off Zone where you drop responsibility. There will, however, be times where this is available (for a koha) within a set time frame and you are welcome to utilise this!
- Open hours: WITH parent help: 9am-7pm / WITHOUT parent help (7/8yrs+): 10am-3pm
- Vendors, art team, volunteers and presenters welcome on site from 29th
- Gates officially open 10am on 30th December for Festival-attendees
- Official opening ceremony/powhiri at 2pm on 30th December
- Gates close 1am every night and re-open at 7am each day
- Festival closing ceremony 2pm on 2nd January and Festival attendees to exit by 5pm
- Please arrive early when attending workshops, as spaces are limited and numbers will be capped
- No video recording (other than official media team) is to be permitted during the workshops
CHECKLIST - TO BRING:
- Printed/downloaded to your phone Festival ticket
- ID for children aged 12 years and under but look older
- Reusable plate, cup and cutlery (none will be provided by the vendors)
- Yoga Mat (these will be for sale on site)
- Medication (if necessary)
- Reusable water bottle to fill up from the water stations on site. Please note this water is not town supply and is naturally filtered and pure - woohoo!
- Tent/campervan/house bus
- Sleeping bag
- Shoes/boots/or none ;)
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Warm jumper for the evenings
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
- This will be the place to head to if you have any queries at all throughout the Festival!
- They will be able to point you in the right direction :)
- For Sale: NZ Spirit Festival 2019 Tickets, Yoga Mats, Sarongs, Sunscreen.